STAFFORDSHIRE ONLY - Managing Allegations of Abuse Made Against a Person Who Works with Children – Lite Bites
Date & Time:
This course will NOT update your Multi-Agency Level 2 training requirements.
The cost of the training to ALL agencies is £50 per person with the exception of Voluntary/Faith/Charitable organisations and Community Interest Companies.
Managers of organisations who have designated responsibility for dealing with allegations against their staff who work with children, young people and their families.
Applicants must have undertaken SSCB Level 1 Child Protection before attending this course
To understand what meets the threshold for LADO and enable managers to make appropriate, timely and effective referrals to the LADO Service in Staffordshire. Participants will understand how to discharge their duties in dealing with allegations or concerns about adults who are working in a position of trust with children.
By the end of the course participants will:
- Understand the wider context from which management of allegations procedures have developed
- Understand the criteria and process for referrals to the LADO service
- Be familiar with the SSCB procedure
- Understand what policies and procedures an organisation must have in place
- Identify potential areas of concern in relation to staff (or volunteers) practice and develop ideas about how to address them
Paul Cooper LADO (Local Authority Designated Officer)
Lisa Hancock, LADO (Local Authority Designated Officer)
Please check our charging policy before booking onto SSSCB training Training costs - Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire Safguarding Children Board
Good Internet connection needed
To be used on a laptop or desktop Computer (Can be used on a phone but very difficult)