Level 3 Learning from Child Safeguarding Practice Review Multi Agency Training
Date & Time:
Participants must have undertaken Level 1 Child Protection training before attending this course.
The cost of the training to ALL agencies is £50 per person with the exception of Voluntary/Faith/Charitable organisations and Community Interest Companies.
- To have the time to stop & reflect
- To understand the history of reviews and their links to the legislation
- To consider the learning from national/ local reviews
- To become familiar with the new CSPR processes and what this means for you!
- To apply learning to current caseload and future practice particularly in relation to analysis & decision making.
Good Internet connection needed
To be used on a laptop or desktop Computer (Can be used on a phone but very difficult)