Stoke-on-Trent Organisations Only - Level 4 Managing Allegations against Staff and Volunteers Multi-agency training
Date & Time:
- A lead responsibility for Safeguarding including Designated/Lead Officers, e.g. Designated teachers, managers responsible for child protection in early years settings, council child protection officers.
- You may have operational responsibility for receiving concerns about the safety and welfare of children and young people, who make decisions about what action needs to be taken.
- You may have strategic responsibilities in addition to the operational role.
Applicants must have undertaken Level 1 Child Protection and Multi-agency Level 2 Working Together to Safeguard Children training with either Stoke-on-Trent Safeguarding Children Partnership or Staffordshire Safeguarding Children Board.
- Be aware of national guidance on managing allegations relating to those who work with children and young people.
- Understand what constitutes an allegation, how allegations arise, and the process of allegations management.
- Understand the roles of the Designated Safeguarding Lead, the Designated Senior Manager and the Local Authority Designated Officer.
- Understand how to manage allegations in accordance with Stoke-on-Trent policy.
- Identify potential areas of vulnerability in staff practice and develop ideas about how to address them.
The cost of the training is £50 (with the exception of City Council, Health, Staffordshire Police, Voluntary/Faith/Charitable organisations and Community Interest Companies)
Good Internet connection needed
To be used on a laptop or desktop Computer (Can be used on a phone but very difficult)