FREE - Graded Care Profile 2 – Awareness Sessions
Date & Time:
Staffordshire Safeguarding Children Board are launching the NSPCC Graded Care Profile 2 (GCP2) toolkit to help you identify and assess neglect in children across Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.
Find out more about the toolkit and how you can access training and resources when working with families.
Free one-hour awareness sessions are now available for everyone who works with children in Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire
Graded Care Profile 2
- A comprehensive, practical, evidenced-based assessment tool for evaluating levels of parental care
- A tool that uses a graded scale (1=best 5=worst) to capture levels of physical and emotional care
- Theoretically sound
- A tried and tested tool used across multiple situations and validated by neglect professionals
- A tool that can be used by an individual or groups (Once trained)
- Can be used alongside existing tools
Good Internet connection needed
To be used on a laptop or desktop Computer (Can be used on a phone but very difficult)