STAFFORDSHIRE ONLY - Level 4 Designated Lead Multi-agency Training
Date & Time:
Participants must have undertaken Level 1 Child Protection training before attending this course.
This course will update your Level 2 certificate to continue to be the Designated/Deputy Safeguarding Lead in your organisation for another 2 years.
For training costs please go to our webpage Staffordshire Safeguarding Children Board
- A lead responsibility for Safeguarding including Designated/Lead Officers, e.g. Designated teachers, managers responsible for child protection in early years setting., council child protection officers.
- You may have operational responsibility for receiving concerns about the safety and welfare of children and young people, who make decisions about what action needs to be taken.
- You may have strategic responsibilities in addition to the operational role.
Applicants must have undertaken SSCB Level 1 Child Protection & SSCB Multi-agency Level 2 Working Together to Safeguard Children training before attending this course.
- Role of DSL and developing a robust safeguarding culture
- Policy, practice and procedures
- Professional challenge and escalation
- Understanding of long-term neglect
Roz Randall – Staffordshire County Council, Education Safeguarding Lead
Viki Hulme – Staffordshire County Council, Education Safeguarding Lead
Good Internet connection needed
To be used on a laptop or desktop Computer (Can be used on a phone but very difficult)