FREE - Safer Sleep Awareness Workshop
Date & Time:
- In line with COVID restrictions all sessions will be run virtually via MS Teams
- Applicants must have undertaken Level 1 Child Protection training before attending this course.
- This course will NOT update your Multi-Agency Level 2 training requirements
SSSCB partner organisations who come into contact with children, young people and their families.
To increase awareness and knowledge of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) and your role in the prevention and reduction.
By the end of the workshop participants should be able to:
- Have a better understanding and Knowledge of SIDs
- Understand the theories associated with SIDS
- Clarify professionals knowledge of the guidance in SIDS prevention
- Identify, understand and clarify the key issues and misconceptions around SIDS
Booking has now closed for this event.
Good Internet connection needed
To be used on a laptop or desktop Computer (Can be used on a phone but very difficult)