Staffordshire organisations only FREE – Early Help Assessment Training
Date & Time:
Please note this course is free to attend but non attendance is charged as cancellation policy.
Designated Leads for your organisation and other practitioners who will be undertaking an Early Help assessment (this is mandatory for those partners who will be holders of an on-line Outcome Star license as the training is accredited)
Applicants must have undertaken SSCB Level 1 Child Protection training before attending this course.
The programme will be delivered over two half-day workshops and is aimed to increase your understanding of Early Help
- To be able to complete the Outcome Star collaboratively with families/Parents/carers
- To use the Outcome Star for effective gathering of Family information to inform the Early Help Assessment
- To understand the Journey of Change
- Using the Outcome Star to support Action Planning
- To revisit the Threshold framework
Good Internet connection needed
To be used on a laptop or desktop Computer (Can be used on a phone but very difficult)